Loading

Monday, June 20, 2011

Opinion Love

Contributors
The Messenger, "Whoever looked at his brother with the love of Allah will forgive his sins."

What is intended by the above hadith is glance or view full shade and love? Does the hadith is the opinion devoted to the liver and invited him to speak gently. Like the camera, with just one flash can capture beautiful images. That all will not be realized except with a sincere and good views, the views of the loving and full of flavor cmta for Allah.

Points are the most important ingredients for a preachers and the impact is huge means possible to mad'u. Because when a fellow Muslim preachers looked at his brother with affection, as if it gave the most precious wealth.

If the views of a person filled with envy can destroy it, then the full view of love and affection can also be influential in delivering the truth was finally able to consolidate and strengthen the building line. This is the hidden strength that of the man.

What do you hide in will slowly reveal the viewing eye. A Muslim is the mirror of his brother. God. said, "God took you from the mother's womb in a state you do not understand anything and He gave you hearing, sight, and hearts, so you may be grateful." (An-Nahl: 78)

Once I was invited to give lectures at a summer camp in one area. I have a lot to know the youth who participated in the camp. When we came to that place at a time, it appears that none of our reception. A few seconds later there are some men who walk with caution and timorous towards us, and that is what caused them to seek the sanction of the gang leader. The atmosphere became very rigid and the last little while. Congregational prayers and dinner event was held in a still stiff. Then, I was invited to give taushiah (advice). Talk does not offend me at all events that had just happened, that I had never met before. After the event finished I went back. But I was afraid I was not rigid straightening of incidents, the youths had come in contact sibghah (terpola) with behavior contrary to the spirit of Islamic preaching and ukhuwah. Therefore, I Join one to meet them.

During that meeting I said, "Indeed, what I experienced at the first meeting in the camp that makes me sad. If such a camp regulations (ie: not be welcoming guests), it is very extreme. Milker rules just do not neglect ethics honored guests should be greeted with a warm, especially if the guests are guests invited. Moreover, this is the camp lslami. The Messenger,

"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him respect for his guests." (Narrated by Muslim)

A matter of fact, what I experienced at that time I can make a theme of debate, by showing the attitude errors of the park. However, manhaj missionary taught me to not be angry just because of personal feelings. Therefore, I press the turmoil of my emotions in order to respect charge of the camp. Although at that time I could discuss it briefly and with sarcasm, but, I preferred the devotion and walk in accordance with the rules of the camp.

Our rules in providing advice is: 'To be your advice to your brother you do with sarcasm, not openly, and bearing the truth not to hurt'.

All my brothers and sisters, for people like me can come to this place to pass the long and tiring, and go the way thousands of miles away. I come to you with the feeling of love and affection with no earthly purpose and personal goals. I came to see the faces of you and that is a huge blessing that can relieve tired and weary after a long and difficult journey. , This is often engraved with a beautiful string of words,

"Whoever looked at his brother with a full view of love, then God. will forgive his sins. "

God. said,

"Be patient guys, together with those who call him Lord @ Office and dusk with the hope of His good pleasure, not both eyes you turn away from them (because) expects jewelry this life and do you follow people whose heart We have lalaikan from considering We, as well as follow their own lusts and whose case exceed the limit. " (Al-Kahf: 28)

What after all are you banned from the view and turn comes Maghfirah (forgiveness) of Allah.? Do not you know from Allah's way of life, how precious value of a view. Let us see how the story of Ka'b bin Malik., A friend who is in the row of friends who are not participating in the battle of Tabuk. God. reduce the sanction to a third person, of which are Ka'b bin Malik, which is that all Muslims do not relate to them.

Ka'b said, "The Muslims were excommunicated us for five days until the earth feels cramped, and feels there is no return except Allah. I am the most hardcore of the third person. I still follow the congregational prayers in mosques and still go to the market even though no one invited me to speak. I came to him that while they were sitting in the mosque after performing prayers. I greet me. So I sat beside him as he occasionally glanced at him. When I looked at him, he turned his face. "

All my brothers and sisters ...

Doubt it is from Allah. Yet the Prophet was sent as a Mercy for all creatures is still looked to Ka'b reported., As well as Ka'b, who was trying to steal a glance. Sanctions are to teaching and education, not for revenge. If we lose the view of the loving, then we have lost the blessing of life.

In the passage seerah nabawiyah also shown how the Prophet is always the beauty of decorating with shades of life. Muslims who perform the prayer while they were very excited when saw the Messenger to open the blinds and looked and smiled at them. But then (in the last days of life) Prophet Muhammad was ill, so they think that Allah has recovered from his illness. They do not think that it is the view of the separation.

Let us read the Prophet's heart seerah we can catch the light and breathe the fragrance. From Anas. that there is a man to be near the Prophet, and one other man in front of late. People (which is near the Holy Prophet) said, "O Prophet, I really love that person." The Prophet asked, "Have you been told?" He says, "Not yet." The Prophet said, "Tell him." Then they approached him and said, "It's because I love God." The man replied, "May God - who loves you because of his I - love you." Said the Prophet s.a.w,

"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day let him love Usamah bin Zaid." (Narrated by Bukhari)

With this nabawiyah taujih my heart be at peace. Now I know that Islam does not close the door of love and affection, but to clean it from the pagan traditions to become a beautiful garden, which is "love for God." So, finally the beautiful words have graced our days, through both oral and written.

Translated from the book: Ath-Thariq ila Al-Quluub, the work of Shaykh Hasan Al-Siisi Abbas, a prominent preachers who have considerable knowledge and experience about the secret heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More